LVP Conveyor Systems have recently built a knife edge conveyor cell with a 90 degree curve conveyor for transportation of small fine packages for the pharmaceutical industry. The spec was as follows.Adaptability of products is a key cost saver for any business. In the production business, it is key for material throughput and profit yield. Less spent means more made, and automation machinery are a fundamental part of your process. If you can adapt the same machine to multiple process and lines, your flexibility is endless and spending reduced. LVP’S Belcon mini conveyors can now achieve between 1-80 m/min using Oriental Motor Brushless DC Motors. coupling this speed range with 8 points of I/O on the BLE2 series, the Belcon mini can achieve may more process functions than any other competitors.
- Solid Works 3D Models
- Conveyor Parts for Assembly
- Conveyor Systems Already Assembled
- Options for Controls (Ethernet Control)
- Competitive pricing
Plug And Play Conveyor Systems
- Provide a transport conveyor line to convey blister packs from the blister outfeed machine to the Flow wrapper.
- Provide a transport conveyor line to convey blister packs from the blister outfeed machine to the PC4200 Blister infeed conveyor
- System to handle blister outfeed at a speed of 100 per minute
- System to handle 2 blister pack sizes, 90mm x 64mm and 90mm x 95mm
- Manually adjustable blister pack magazine to feed blisters wide edge leading into the flow wrapper. This magazine to be mounted on a stand with agitating servo drive to oscillate the unit to aid in blister pack transfer
Chanelle Pharmaceuticals: Space Saving Solutions for Shifting Tablets
LVP Conveyor Systems Ltd. specializes in supplying, installing and maintaining a comprehensive range of conveyors. Their most recent challenge came from Chanelle Pharmaceuticals in Galway who produce tablets for other major companies.
Optimising the use of space as well increasing production line efficiencies is a major factor in the production area.
Chanelle required a conveying system to transport small cartons of tablets from the automatic packing machine to the end of line packing area. A process which undoubtedly would speed up the process. Space was an issue and obtaining maximum floor space was paramount.
Chanelle PharmaceuticalsLVP Conveyor Systems Ltd. delivered the solution from their superb Belcon mini range. An Aluminum Belt Conveyor was installed and included a small radius bend (200mm inside radius) was incorporated to address the floor space issue.
LVP fully integrated the new conveyor to existing systems and the result was excellent. A manual process replaced with an automated process and the inevitable savings associated with automating processes.
The Belcon mini series comprises of compact and easy to carry mini belt conveyors. The series is ideal for conveying between processes and can also be used in an assembly line as a feeder or as an optional conveyor for mechanical equipment.
Space Saving Solutions for Shifting Tablets
The high concentration of Pharmaceutical companies in Ireland has meant that LVP have had the opportunity to provide leading edge conveying solutions for this high tech industry sector.
The most recent achievement within the sector was for FMC International in Little Island, Co. Cork, a bulk pharmaceutical site.
FMC approached LVP to provide a system that would allow for automation in the manual filling of large drums of powder. The system needed to be installed on the powder filling line and allow for the drums to be erected to 180 degrees to remove any foreign bodies.
LVP provided a Powered Roller Conveyor System, which allowed the drums to be accumulated and separated by pneumatic blade stops, and filled manually before being palletized. The conveyor system transported the empty and full drums to an automatic palletisers which cut out any manual handling of the product. The systems significantly speeded up the processes and cut out any man handling of the product.
This had positive implications for health and safety issues associated with manual lifting of weights. Production time was increased and FMC were very satisfied with the benefits the new system brought to the production line.
LVP Curve Conveyors for any application
Food and Pharma Grade as well as General automation Curves are Readily available from LVP
Curve Conveyors offer a simple and Efficient solution for tight factory real estate where space is limited in a production line
Stainless steel, anodized aluminium, and mild steel powder coated, options are available for any environment
The most important aspect of any manufacturing line layout is maximizing the efficiency of the available space. With industrial real estate values at an all time high business owners need to produce as much as possible in as tight a footprint as they can without compromising on safety, aesthetics or functionality.
This is where Curve belt Conveyors are invaluable with a range of Inside Radius from 200 mm up to 900 mm wide to handle a wide range of product sizes and types.
Multiple options are available whether you operate a food plant or a cleanroom.
• Fully FDA Food and Beverage Curves in Stainless, aluminium and Mild Steel with Modular or PU Belting
• FDA grade for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing
• Standard Curves for General working environments, like end of line processing of packed goods
• Stop/Start process using stepper motor drive systems and low friction belting
• Standard end rollers or Knife Edge end rollers for much smoother transfer of small product
• 45 Degree, 90 Degree and 180 Degree Curves all available from LVP, all with various inside Radius
We can offer these units with full controls, no controls (just the conveyor and motor) as well as full install into your existing lines for a retrofitting application or as part of a new line.